GWAC Discovery For Sale V8+LPG 88k £1550

Hello all

Have got one of the Pre-Production G***WAC registered Discoverys, in fact it's plate is one of the very first factory ones, so it could even be one of the developmental ones from the engineering dept.

It's a 1989 3 door in blue, with just over 88000 miles on the clock. Starts & drives really well and has short tax & 6 months MoT.

Bodily it's good for the year but has a spot or two of corrosion but not excessive. Interior is good but the trim is worn.

Its in Chesterfield, Derbyshire if anyone wants to test drive etc. I will be bunging it on Ebay evenytually but though i'd ask around. Looking for £1550 which ordinary V8s with Mots seem to fetch.

Drop me a line for a photo. Cheers, Richard

Reply to
RichM