Halfords

I wonder how long it will be before Halfords realise that their new advert was devised by Alt.Fan.Landrover regulars mind you the staff in the advert look a lot brighter than those you see on a saturday Derek

Reply to
Del

Normal retails salesperson; God morning sir, can I help you??

Halfords Saturday salesperson; Yeah .....

Reply to
AndWhyNot

crikey, you got an intelligent one, I normally get

Si

Reply to
Simon K

Nikki uttered these words of wisdom to all in the forgotten voids of message BB46F2C2.11F2E% snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com: || on24/07/2003 10:19 pm, Del at snipped-for-privacy@.spammy.cwcom.net wrote: || ||| I wonder how long it will be before Halfords realise that their ||| new advert was devised by Alt.Fan.Landrover regulars mind you the ||| staff in the advert look a lot brighter than those you see on a ||| saturday ||| Derek ||| ||| || You'll have to explain as I've not seen this one. || -- || Nikki || || 1990 Discovery V8i || 1985 Range Rover V8 || 1975 88" Series 3, 2.25 petrol

If im thinking of the right advert its the one where they have monkeys doing things that staff would normally be doing?

Chris

Reply to
Chris

come on, be fair, the monkeys are doing twice as much as the staff would be doing!!

Simon

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:10:09 +0100, "Simon K" made me spill my meths by writing:

Reply to
Wayne Davies

You pay peanuts. You get .......

C C

Reply to
Colonel

Seen it at last. Did they get the sack from the PG Tips ads then?

Reply to
Nikki

maybe just a side line cos they are bike orientated " can you ride tandem ?" Derek

Reply to
Del