Has anyone fitted standard rating Disco springs to D90?

I have recently upgraded the chassis, suspension and axles on my 200tdi 90. I do still have the original factory fitted springs in place however (now 20 years old). I have added front and rear antirol to the setup and OME nitro charger gas shocks making body roll pretty much non existant (convas top helps too). The ride on bumpy roads is fairly hard however and was wondering if fitting discovery rated springs would give a more comfortable ride and if anyone had tried it? Are the 20 year old 200k mile springs likely to have stiffened during this time or will they be similar stiffness to new standard duty D90 springs? Are the Nitro Charger shocks suitable to give a comfortable on road ride or are they to heavy duty themselves adding to the effect?

Many thanks, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall