G4 Disco's

Have they started selling off G4 Disco's? The reason I ask is I saw one this morning, outside a hotel along the road from me, somewhat away from it's normal area I's expect. Registration was BP52GJZ. It looked like a genuine one.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

think they must've have. have seen a couple out on the road & in one of the LR comics there was an ad by a dealer for a lhd german registered one, but no price! bet they are a hell of a lot more than the total of the extra parts! RichM

Reply to
RichM

It's the G4 Rangies I'm interested in- anybody know what happened to them? THey were driven in Australia, so one would assume they had Australian compliance, but I haven't seen one anywhere. Cool roof racks & winch....

Reply to
Complete Charlie

Twas Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:00:17 +1100 when "Complete Charlie" put finger to keyboard producing:

The roof racks were safety devices racks I think.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

..and the rest of the armour was Mantec ;-)

Neil

Neil Brownlee

There was one on the A4 near Newbury yesterday. Didn't get the reg, but it was a "52".

The paintwork isn't exactly inconspicuous ...

Reply to
QrizB

Keith Gott in Alton has them, last time I looked they were on the website.

Chris

Reply to
chris