heat shield for 101

Hi all does anyone know where I would be able to get a new heat shield for a 101 engine cover.

Kay Mawby

I sell various grades off the roll but it isn;t cheap as it is FIA type flameproof stuff. Email me or post what sort of area you need to cover and I can sort a price....

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

Hi David

the underside of a 101 engine cover x2 as other half wants it for his one to.

maybe more later you never know.

Kay Mawby