Hello again ...

Hiya all, not been on for a while, had a few things happening ...

So wasssuuppp?? ... any more AFL unofficials, officials? Last one I did only Bill came to but we had a good time, and Bill didn't get stuck, even on Stanage Edge .. ;)

I'm hoping to do the Long Mynd and other bits of Shropshire with another Landy group on 22nd/23rd, but have missed the banter on here!

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Ayup!

Reply to