HELP!! I Need Space!

Hello All

I NEED SPACE!! I purchased a trailer on e-bay for my offroader, but the ramps on the trailer are too far apart. No problem, I just need to grind off all the welds, move the ramps 140mm each, and weld them back. BIG problem is I have no space to do the grinding without peppering someone's paintwork with grind dust, and the neighbours want to lynch me for the noise!!!

Does anyone know of anywhere near to Bracknell that I can take my trailer and work on it in peace?? All I need is an open space and some power. Is there anywhere where one can rent this kind of space on a short term basis?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks Robert

Reply to
Robert

Robert,

Take your trailer to a layby of the 'old bit of road' variety and take a generator and your angle grinder - job done!

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Robert - we have a double drive in Northampton away from cars etc - it has power in the garage (double). You are welcome to do your mods here.

Reply to
The Neffalump

It will probably be cheaper to let a local fab shop do the mod for you.

Reply to
SimonJ