PT seats, how much do they weigh??

Read in another post on how to increase PT mpg is to remove the rear seats if you're not using them. How much do they weigh? I was wondering if the increase in mpg would be worth the bother of finding some place to store them??

Reply to
tomkanpa

I'm not sure of the actual weight-

but 1 person can remove it , but 2 can move it alot easier! It's definitely heavy!

Reply to
pe2

I don't know what they weigh, but probably less than 100 lbs. That will make such a small difference in MPG that you'll likely not even notice. Much better to just drive 5 MPH slower.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting