Hurricane V8 Defender 90

Dear Peoples....

Does anyone have info over this special edition Defender 90? I'm looking voor Advertises, brochures ans all other kind of things.

Even website addresses are welcome, because even on the web I haven't found anything yet!

Kind regards,

Marc Stam

Reply to
Tja Mats

On or around Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:50:20 +0200, "Tja Mats" enlightened us thusly:

be handy in Florida at the moment.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

What's a Defender Hurricane ? Does it have a Rolls Roys Merlin engine ?

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

In message , Peter R. writes