Hypothetical 101

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Alex blithered:

Eric?

Reply to
GbH

Perhaps we should start some elitist multiple 101 owners club and have stickers like "my other car is a Landrover 101 (too)"

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Artisan

We'll take two.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I've been kicked out of that club, since selling the GS. I still get incredulous looks from admirers of my 130 Station Wagon when I tell them my other Land Rover is much bigger :-)

Malcolm

balloons

When I was buying my Landy, I bumped into a bloke who owned *THREE* SAS-style Series Pink Panthers. All done up to original spec, fully kitted out - complete with de-acts.

And a newly refurbished 101 radio van.

Reply to
Torak

Common as muck - ask Wayne Davies...

Where is this?

Reply to
Mother

Still good fun.

Wiltshire.

Reply to
Torak

Town?

Does it have a little yellow 101 club windscreen sticker by any chance?

Reply to
Mother