Time of the Month !!!!!!

Aye up all , I've always believed treat your landy like a woman ! now she thinks shes one and i think she has started her periods. At 25 it's a bit late i know but maybe she's a late developer!!!!!! Having a wife and a teenage daughter and know a landrover thats 3 times a month, imagine that!!

Mood Swings:- she's a gas converted + petrol series 3 old girl and starts

90% of the time except when parked somewhere you want her to start eg having new tyres the other day telling the mechanic how good and reliable she was and you guessed it she would not start !!!!!!

Whining:- She's starting making noises, moaning and groaning from the gearbox etc..

Cost :- and just like women you know what all these signs mean it's going to cost me a fortune for a peacefull life (i mean until next month).

Do i trade them all in for younger models or have i made my bed? Anyone else been through this?

Adrian stressed and skint Ford...

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Simple really. Spend loads of money, regular servicing, good lube job, check the nipples are clear, fill her up every morning...

Reply to
Mother

Best advice the previous owner gave me was to give the underside a good jet wash after going offroading. If you leave it covered in muck it will deterioate quickly, this only leads to problems in the future. He also said don't worry about the leaks, they all do.

Is this relavent?

Reply to
DavidM

When has that mattered ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

.... works for our household ;-)

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Yes, but you really ought to wash the Land Rover as well.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Gets awkward when the bits start falling off !!!

Reply to
Hirsty's

in article 49vDc.372$m32.327@newsfe6-win, Hirsty's at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 27/6/04 8:00 am:

Sounds painfull