immortalised

No idea, not looked into it, but I think there's more to it than it looking a bit like a van, there were weight limits, upper and lower, for a start. Have a quick google for it, "uk national speed limit van" ought to do it.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Vascar = Exceedingly inaccurate!! Instrument itself is fine but plod pressing buttons, highly variable! Sorry Lee!

Reply to
GbH

Seems to me its a new crime.

Reply to
GbH

Just one out of thousands if it is. What's one more eh, heigh ho!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

No, including dog walkers, kids and just about anyone else and it's rising rapidly. They get a lot of complaints about their officers, however this is apparently not their officer's fault, it's because of "increased confidence in the complaints procedure".. Considering the number of complaints that actually result in any action, I doubt that very much.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

My daughter on Street View!

Having a lunch break from her job as manager of Trowbridge Mastershoe!

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

On or around Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:35:39 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

actually, I've now discovered that it's in 3 places... that one,

and it's also parked in our yard!

Reply to
Austin Shackles