insurance

does anybody have any idea where I can get a reasonable quote for my freelander thanks kev

Reply to
kevin.elson

Try Firebond. They gave me a great deal on my Rangie.

Treva

Reply to
Treva

I'm with Treva, Firebond gave me the best deal by miles on my landie.

Stew.

--

1990 LR ninety (Jasmine) with bits on!
Reply to

Found LR own insurance really good covers loads of extras, very comprehensive

good price too

Jinx

Reply to
Jinx

sorry about this, but they also gave me an excellent quote £253 fully comp for my toyota landcruiser

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

Only because they don't have the extra risk of claims for bits lost when they fall off :-))

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Hirsty's