keys

does anybody know where i can get a new blade for my discovery td5 , the spare i sbent beyond repair and will not open the door, and the main one fell out and has got lost, i need a new key before i can order a ignition barrel cheers minty

Reply to
andy murray

ebay. there is a guy who sells the blanks. about =A38

Reply to
madhatchetman

Any chance you could be a bit more spefic? I've tried all the keywords I=20 could think of, and only get back the whole key fob assembley with=20 blank. Would be appreciated as I've just picked up two new keyfobs from the=20 scrappy for nowt, so just need blades and programming :) My old one has=20 a broken "lock" button, and the blade wobbles!

--=20 Alex Threlfall Cyberprog New Media

Alex Threlfall

Are they the same as BMW blades?

Reply to
EMB