L322 Range Rover Headlight Conversion

Hi I am looking at upgrading the headlights and grille on the front of my 02 plate Range Rover. Just wanted to know if anyone has done this facelift and what is envolved.

Regards

Brian

Reply to
Brian Tonks

Brian Tonks uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Visually it's headlights grill and front bumper too.

As to if the bodywork is different I haven't a clue. I never noticed any difference until after I bought myL322. While as a lad I may have explored this avenue I've now given up chasing the latest look. With the next Gen RR on the cards around 2010/11 I'd be stunned if the RR III doesn't get another facelift in the meantime. So by the time you're all sorted and have a none origional car It'll be all change again.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D