Range Rover

Hi there,

I have been to look at a Range Rover today 1999 / 92K miles - poor guy had the lower radiator hose pop off during my test drive! Is this common / somtimes happens? Could it be a symptom of the dreaded engine crack problems?

Anyone selling a Rangie '98 on pref LPG please feel free to contact me, I have spent 3 weeks looking at / viewing and feeling quite disheartened!

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Pete uttered summat worrerz funny about:

H'mmm now that's either dammed unlucky or they have just put the engine back together after finding out some horror lurking below and gone for the get rid quick option and forgot to tighten the hose up proerly.

My votes on the get rid quick but I'm having a synical day today.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

It's quite possible he was just very unlucky - that's excatly the sort of thing that happens to me!

When it's got water back in, run the engine with the cap off the reservoir tank - if you get wet or the water is "bubbling" then you keed to find out why.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I agree with Lee.