Laning

Fuck it, the flu is lifting, I reckon I'm gonna risk it in the P38. I'm not sure about Stanage though?

Reply to
Nige

Meet at the pub for 11 then?

We can miss Stanage out if you are unsure though mate.

Has the disco gone gone now then?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Aye

Reply to
Nige

Has anyone heard from Mr I at all?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Nope.

Anyone got a postcode for the pub for the meet?

Reply to
Nige

Is that the right place??

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Enjoy yourselves tomorrow folks, wish I could join you!! The lanes around the Peaks are brilliant, make sure you do the Pindale Quarry one and Roych Clough too.

Reply to
Andy

You can come with me if you want matey?

Reply to
Nige

Mark Solesbury wibbled

Yup, that's it.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Andy wibbled

Any co-ordinates for them Andy? I don't know the area at all, so I've just gone off the map and looked at marked byways/RUPP's/BOAT's and UCR's.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Paul, I've emailed all the overlays to Nige, all the lanes are absolute belters, best place I've ever been laning. I can't vouch for current status though as its 6 months since I was there.

Pity I can't come but too busy with domestic stuff!

Reply to
Andy

Andy wibbled

Cheers mate.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Sent to you

Reply to
Nige

Oh and forgot to mention that I don't actually have a Land Rover at the moment that I could go laning in. Currently driving a brand new Range Rover TDV8 Vogue courtesy of Land Rover Assistance

Reply to
Andy

Have a good one.

I had actually worked pretty hard to get the 101 ready but managed to snap one of the inlet pipes on one of the LPG mixers and havent had the tuits to take it off and get busy with the epoxy! - and still havent got the petrol tank back on.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Come in that, it's non damaging anyway, isn't it?

Reply to
Nige

Lazy bastard ;)

Reply to
Nige

What tyres have you got on your RR nige?

Ive put the BFG AT's back on for this trip, as i don't fancy the grizzlys on the motorway...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Pirelli Scorpion road tyres ;) Ones a bit low too. It's gonna piss it down tomorrow too.

Reply to
Nige

Have fun and plenty of photos!

I've a bottle of really s**te wine for the first person to get stuck / break down so all is not lost

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D