SIII 88" 'van' hard top going free.

Hi

I've got an 88" hard top going free to anyone who wants it and is prepared to come and collect from Aylesbury.

It's a blank-sided top in, I guess, OK condition - could use some paint.

It's going free 'cause I replaced it with a top that has side-windows, and I'm also now in the process of putting a canvas top on instead so I'm beginning to get a bit of a collection.

If you're interested mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@whinchat.nildram.co.uk and put something like Landy Hard Top in the subject line (so that I don't bin it with the stack of spam I get every day).

Reply to
Dan Marfleet