This darn alternator...

ok, I turn the ignition on, no bettery light, I turn the heater plugs on, faint bettery light. What's that mean?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Maybe a dodgy earth??? does the LR start and charge?? and BTW its called a battery not bettery:-)

"Mr.Nice." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Lobby

Twas Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:10:09 +0100 when "Lobby" put finger to keyboard producing:

It starts but it doesn not seem to be charging. (new battery yesterday).

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Twas Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:10:09 +0100 when "Lobby" put finger to keyboard producing:

PS, it's 'better' than the old one ;o)