looking at things differently

Have been for all intents and purposes without a car for more than 18mths apart from the occasional hiring, coming back to the road in a landie has been interesting.

There seem to be more of them about than I realised, though mostly post series machines.

I certainly reckon that landrovers of any description are more interesting than all that Jap SUV on the roads.

Reply to
Larry

You'll always spot more and more Landies and Series Landies now you have one :-)

Have you been waved at yet?

Yup, character for a start, then there's the endless list of unprintable expletives which follow new ownership (and don't stop, as time goes on!).

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

He He! That made me laugh out loud! Then the more I thought about it...I think I may be quite sad!!!

Reply to
Ian Symonds