Looking for Series 3 pickup cab

Any 4wd breakers have them here in Aus ... make sure you get all the bits you need for your model, SWB & LWB are different & there's a little extension plate needed. Plus the mounting bolts to bolt through the hoop base at the rear corners. Not vital, but it'll save you making them up yourself.

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

I thought they were the same cab, you just need to use the spacer when it is on a swb or you get a cold draft on your neck! Atleast my truck cab has been on both a SWB and a LWB only using the spacer when it was on the swb.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Thet are indeed the same, just the plate as you say.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Yes, that's correct. The main thing is to get those long bolts with the welded on washers, otherwise lots of fiddling about to knock two up. Having the extension spacer is not a necessity, but nice.

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

Yes, cab is the same, you just need the spacer for the swb. JD

Reply to
JD

I've got a couple of backs and one top which is a bit (a lot) dented, I'll examine them today and report back tonight if you don't get fixed up.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

I've got a tropical roof skin for one - a bit dented - free to anyone who wants to collect it.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I'd have that if you were a little closer. I need it badly, I'll have to make one up some time soon, now the Queensland summer is upon us again.

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

Summer, please, don't!

Reply to