Looking for tsunami victims (2yrs old) parents

see:

details Please help spread the word if possible.

Reply to
tomtom

The internet is a wonderful thing when used this way.

Alan M

Reply to
Alan Mudd

"tomtom" wrote>

for details

That's very old hat, boy was claimed by his relatives in Scandinavia about a week ago, mother still missing I believe. This is turning into a "virus" it's being sent around so much.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

If that is the case I am sorry, just trying to use available methods to help. Just glad some good news has come from the area.

Reply to
tomtom
.

Bob Wrote

"tomtom" wrote ...

Actually I'm sorry if my reply came over all acidic, bad day yesterday and I've seen this kid so many times both on usenet and private email. There must be lots more in the same situation, doesn't bare thinking about. There but for the grace of God....

Reply to
Bob Hobden