lro spring show driffield?

Hi all does anyone know if the lro spring show thing is on this year there has been no mention in the mag as yet and they normally plug the shows 10 months in advance.

Cheers Icky

Just about to strip an engine, trying to pluck up courage to face sub zero temps on the drive!

Reply to
icky

yep its on may 12 13 14 its not lro this year thats why its not in the mag ring 0870 120 1178 its half price this year aswell

ian '76 s111 'scruff'

Reply to
ian wood

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:24:17 GMT, "icky" scribbled the following nonsense:

Yes, being organised by live promotions, who have taken over the running of peterborouhg and driffield, as LRO decided to go it alone and run Malvern last year and this year. If it is as good as last year, Malvern will be a nice show. Litter pickers constantly walking round, toilet blocks so clean you could eat your dinner off the floor, and a pleasant atmosphere. Set the standard for all other shows really!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Sat, 4 Mar 2006 12:28:34 +0000 (UTC), Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

It was impressive. Certain other venues could take note, from what I hear. 'course, I'm biassed 'cos it's almost the nearest to me :-)

Hope to do that and Eastnor, assuming they both happen this year.

Reply to
Austin Shackles