lrpartsonline

Has anyone traded with lrpartsonline? (they are an eBay seller)

I bought some lights from them, and never received them. their feedback rating is pretty good, (98%) so I didn't bother reading the full feedback, but now I have their are loads of complaints on there for goods not received.

I have emailed them, and they have ignored it.

If anyone is thinking of buying from them, please check their feedback carefully before parting with any money.

Reply to
SimonJ

Depending how you paid, you should be able to get some, or all of your money back.

Did you pay by Paypal?

Brian (Huddersfield)

Reply to
Horse.trader

Since Feb they appear to have a negative feedback rating of around 33%. I rate that as fairly spectacular.

Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Bayton

Hiya,

Well up until December I was buying from them about once a week and had no problems. I hasten to add that has been once a week for the last two years. Only hiccup I had was a year ago with them being closed for Christmas.

However, with the negative feedback they have at the moment I would avoid them like the plague.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw