Lumiweld !!!!!!!

Used it to repair the alloy hinge of one of my shop doors - and it is still going strong a year later, but I did re-inforce it with a bit of steel plate. It worked far better than I had expected to be frank.

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Went to a show a couple of weeks ago and saw someone demonstrating a similar type of thing I had a go and it seemed to good to be true has anyone used this stuff on landie bodywork or other stuff in general, how does it perform.

Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

I have a classic Twin Shock Trials bike. engine was rebuilt about te

years ago, and the piston crown had sunk around the exhaust port As a replacement was almost completely unobtainable, and the best w could do would be find and modify an alternative to fit, a mate of min siad he'd have a go at rebuilding the crown with aluminium weld

I 'thought' he was going to use MIG to build back up the mtala an

then polish it - no, when he'd done he'd used lumiweld

Well, I used the thing - I didn't expect much, but thought I'd give i

a try, at the very worst, Id just have to lift the barrel and fit th modified alternative piston

And, surprisingly, its still there and going strong - took a clas

victory on the thing last season, so it isn't exactly treate delicately

Is this a reccomendation

Well, I spose it means that the stuff CAN work

-- Teflo

this thread:

Teflon

Reply to