Message for A.Lee - Still after an AVM Free Wheeling Hub?

Hi Alan,

Are you still after the 10 spline AVM free wheeling hubs? I got fed up with looking through piles of scrap at the LRO show and bought a set of new ones for our Series 3. Bruce fitted them yesterday and has saved the remaining good hub, which he says you can have for £10. I've sent you further info to your e-mail.

Reply to
Nikki