messed with my diesel pump

on my 2.5na, smoke test was hit and miss fail sometimes 3 sometimes 2.5. Asked diesel dude and he told me to screw the fuel screw out a turn, so I did and checked the preformance on the way home. It seemed to pull the same up long hills, so next day at work I gave it a smoke test and it was 0.8 :O) result. Resealed the pump screw with proper lead blobs and twisty wire from diesel dude, sorted.

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

Can anyone recommend a 'diesel dude' in Hertfordshire, preferably with Tdi experience.

I know about Wade Diesels in Hoddesdon but I've been told there not too good with Landy stuff.

I'd like to get someone with the experience to take a look and maybe give it a once over, also usefull to know where I could take it if it goes wrong.

Reply to
Simon Barr