Midlands Chassis Welder - Recommendations

I've been asked to help with a S3 chassis job. My welder isn't up to it as it is a double fracture of the front end of a S3. Clearly needs a new front quarter chassis.

The S3 man I'd usually recommend is out of action with a damaged back for the forseeable future so . . . anyone know of and can recommend a trustworthy welder of chassies in the W or E Midlands / S Yorks region? Could be a skilled enthusiast or a garage who'd do a 'fit it in when quiet job' as he can get the vehicle transported (by me!) and wouldn't miss the old bus for two or three weeks until the school holidays!

It couldn't wait on the road though as I told the tax runs out this week.

Any suggestions / offers please post reply as this mailbox is dead.

Ta! Lurch

Reply to
Lurch

Well my landie was repaired at Liveridge motors at Earlswood Lakes after the local man in my next street let me down.

Reply to
Larry

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Lurch at snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com wrote on 3/7/04 11:28 pm:

I've got the number of a mobile welder based in Leicester.

A.A. Weldacar 0116 274 1396 or 0700 532 7136

Did the sill on the Discovery for the last MOT.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley