Money lending

Any chance someone would like to lend me a couple of grand on a permenant basis????

Please, its for a good cause!

Reply to
Chris Naylor

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

Love the bomb assembly on the front!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

would we get shares in it or is it a present you're looking for? ;-)

Reply to
Nikki

Hmm....you could have the knowledge that it was in a good home and not likely to be scrapped...... surely that would be sufficient enough? Oh that and you could have a 'play' when at the shows!

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Reply to
Foxhunter

On or around Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:01:54 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I don't think yer allowed them like that in the UK...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well it looks like a good 'vehical!!' ;-)

I'd say this is around the topish mark, 4.5 max, although some have recently gone for 5+K, they are good examples. I'd want a little more info before passing comment - especially as it's an eBay auction...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I noticed the mistake as well, not really a 'TYPO' is it!

Yes, thats what i suspected. Not too sure about buying a 'VEHICAL' off an auction site. Do u know of any 'reputable' sources? (knowing you seem to be well conversant with the 101) ;-) Rgds, Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

Don't get me wrong, this may very well be a smashing buy. I'd ask the seller a few questions before bidding. Don't allow my comments to put you off, as this may be unfair to the vehicle :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Did no one teach you about sharing your toys?;-)

How nice of you.

Reply to
Nikki