Monty is nearly legal!!!

Had the engine serviced, the rest fettled & the welding done (he rang me & offered to do it for £50 extra) Wayne was going to do it with my help, but with the weather as it is & the fact the bits I would have needed would have been around the same kind of money, it really was a good idea to let the bloke do it!

He's done a storming job too, all neatly welded & nicely painted/sealed.

Does anyone know what colour wires go to which pins on a '89 RRC headlamp switch?

I'm getting excited, only tax & a few easy bits to sort now!

Nige

PS Cheers to Wayne & all others who have offered help, really appreciated!

Reply to
Nige