MOT and revenue weight

Just got Bruce through the MOT After the recent thread about revenue weight and historic vehicles I was interested to see what would happen My man entered all the details reg, chassis no. petrol and class 4 came back with Land Rover, green passed the test with a couple of advises so my man enters the results when it comes to brake weight it's blank so my man looks on the chart on the wall and finds Land Rover 88 1540kg or Land Rover 88 station wagon 1690kg 1962-84 He enters 1690kg (to be on the safe side) and everything is OK one nice new shiny test certificate and one huge grin So if he can do it why can't everybody else I assume it's to do with it being an historic vehicle but I would push the tester to check on the wall charts if your in the same position

Reply to
Andy.Smalley