Nanocom or Hawkeye, or ?

I'm looking to get a diagnostic computer thingy, principally for use with my Disco 2 V8, but also for a friend's Range Rover 3 diesel (both 2003 models). Which one would be better to get, what sort of money would I have to lay out?

TIA, Thomas

Reply to
srtgray

Disco 2 V8, but also for a friend's Range Rover 3 diesel (both 2003 models). Which one would be better to get, what sort of money would I have to lay out?

Ended up getting a HawkEye. Sorted out my problems quickly and with the minimum of fuss. Recommended!

Reply to
srtgray