Need and Axle - Can anybody recommend a Breaker?

I think its time to give up on fixing the oil leaks in my rear axle and just get a new one but I don't know where to get one.

Can anybody recommend a decent breaker, preferably near SE London?

or better yet, does anybody have a decent Series 2 SWB rear axle I can take their hands?

thanks

Reply to
Matt

There is a guy in Valleyfield Road in Streatham, If you turn onto Valleyfield Road from Leigham Court Road he owns the two or three lock up garages about 100 yeards down on the left. I have no idea of his name or number but I bought loads of stuff from from him a couple of years ago for my Series 2. He only breaks and sells Land Rovers and he knows what he's talking about too. And he's cheap!

Reply to
Mark Cable

I will be more than happy to know his phone number too since I am always looking for good and cheap sources of secondhand spares for Land Rovers

Thanks in advance Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos