never mind 101s...

In fact, scrub that, this is what you want Austin, think how many seats you could get in it ;o)

#4584597730

Reply to
Graham G

Here's the back off one #4584597730. Must stop looking now before I do something I might regret ;o)

Reply to
Graham G

Here's a couple more things, particularly think the second one would be good for the school run. now I really am going to stop looking...

#4583845288 #4583323694

Reply to
Graham G

Last few, now going...

#4584111984 comes complete with BBQ!!

#4584686159 wouldn't look at all silly...

Do you recon you could get one of these in a 101 (starts hatching a plan). Better go and have a cold shower. #4583293839

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

On or around Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:44:22 +0100, "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

according to the bloke's site there were over a million ZIL131s made and they're easy to work on.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

During stardate Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:32:50 +0100, Tom Woods uttered the imortal words:

I could tell you....but I've run out of bullets ;0)

Lee D

-- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

Well I saw a monster of a truck towing a single decker bus away today and I reckoned that what if that rig were to break down, what would tow that away :)

Reply to
Larry

On or around Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:25:53 +0100, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

The Camel Trophy club?

(people who were at Eastnor will understand - for those who weren't... the company responsible for pumping out the toilets brought their spare pumping lorry with them, which died on the narrow bridge onto the site and had it's brakes on due to an air failure. The Camel lot linked up about 5 LRs in a line and hauled it off)

Reply to
Austin Shackles