New Arrival

I just had a rush of blood to me wallet and I've gone and bought another Disco, more of a shopping list really so I need a boot floor, rear exhaust (300), a couple of gaskets and a window switch thats just to be going on with . I believe a large bunch of flowers for SWMBO are in order for egging me on a good start for the new year I think. Derek Kato 200Tdi Disco ???? 300TDi Disco

Reply to
Derek

On or around Tue, 01 Jan 2008 15:51:56 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

I thought this was going to be about Davis' sprog.

rear exhausts all rot on them. You don't need the small "silencer" though, does eff-all. Just find a bit of exhaust pipe the right shape and weld it on :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles wibbled

I agree. Next time mine goes I'm going to get my bro (a welder) make me up a pipe to exit to the side ... number of times I've seen the rear pipes (as well as Bill in Norfolk) get rolled up when reversing off-road. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx