Landie wanted please!

I am in the market for another LR for greenlaning and playdays, prefer a Disco TDi but would consider a Series or 90 if it is solid, anything with plenty of MOT and in good nick (not a RRC fan though). Budget is £1500 which aint a lot I know but if anyone is looking to move something on then I have cash waiting. eBay etc has been fruitless for a week or so but it's early days.

Andy

(Thackley, Bradford)

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

I was going to wait till later in the year and get a RRC V8 but if you are interested I have Kato H reg 200TDi D1 11mths mot boot floor replaced sills plated for test looking for about 1200 mail me if you want more detail and I'll give you the skinny.pictures etc (I can nick me little brothers audi if it suits )

Derek Derek

Reply to
Derek

I have a '96 300 Tdi ES for sale but it's on the market for £2495, I've had one enquiry so far ( went in the paper yesterday ) so I think the price is about right although I would haggle a little. ( Not to £1500 though! )

See my earlier post.

Let me know if you have any interest

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

I have just sold the same type of car ('96 300 TDi ES with 146k on the clock for £3200 on eBay!!) so am looking to pocket the cash and buy something cheaper but thanks for the offer (oh, and try eBay!)

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Mine's 225,000 and has a little wear on the gearbox but is otherwise in fair shape for age. I'll give it another fortnight in the local rag then ebay it is, you did well there I think!

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB