not a landrover

Austin Shackles

The GAZ 2330 is more like a Landy.

William Black

The performance figures for the 3308 are remarkably series like

? nope doesn't go that fastDerek

Reply to
Derek

I like this bit:-

"The truck has single-tire front and rear wheels fitted with 12.00R18 radial tires with adhesive treads."

Just the thing for those vertical rockfaces....

Reply to
John Williamson

Pritt stick or Velcro?

:-)

Reply to
Lee_D

Only climbs to 31 degrees. That's a long way from vertical.

Reply to
hugh

Having seen >25% on the clinometer ( FF btw not a noddy aftermarket ) in my ancient Tercel 4wd that my dear is close enough to vertical for my taste anything steeper needs to be reserved for folk with names ending in -sson sort of Stig Stiggesson

Derek Kato 200Tdi Disco ( intensive care ) Miles 300Tdi Disco (muddy and smiling)

Reply to
Derek