New web pages...

Not really, the bottlenecks are already happening in local exchanges. Contention is rarely anything to do with ISPs or content hosts.

Reply to
Mother

On or around Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:50:53 +0100 (BST), snipped-for-privacy@zhochaka.demon.co.uk ("David G. Bell") enlightened us thusly:

bet they will, buggrem.

mind the BT Home Highway (TM) here has 4 connections, 2 analog, 2 digital, 3 numbers and the ability to have any to connections concurrently active. 's actually a nice setup, I just wish it weren't so bloody expensive - just had the phone bill :-(

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well, some of us try to offer a choice. My little landie site has thumbnails, then 800x600 images upon 'click'. The originals are always available for those with a little more speed, though.

Reply to
Mother