Newbie Mechanic Help

I purchased a 2002 FreeLander in March 05. I use it for my work and have put about 60K on it in a little less than a year. I need to find a good mechanic in my area, before the dealer takes my life's savings. Please, any help in the MD area??

CD Lehner

Reply to
CD Lehner

...and CD Lehner spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

MD?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Sorry...Maryland.

Reply to
CD Lehner

Maryland, USA I would assume.

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie

...and snipped-for-privacy@macleod-group.com spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Aha. No use recommending Old Bill Scroggins down the road from me, than.

Reply to
Richard Brookman