Nice weather !

God, I am sick of the rain, it's like Se7en ffs.

Need to sort the leaky tailgate seal on the Rangie ;)

Reply to
Nige

Rain wot Rain? Snow up here... Though it has been sleet for the last 6hrs or so but proper snow has returned in the last 30 mins. Probably just as well it has been sleet most of the day the rain gauge has registered 24mm of precipitation since midnight if that had been snow it would be 24cm (over 9" in proper units). Might have got up to a couple of inches around

0900 1000 this morning, nothing really.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

YHM

All booked up for France now :-)

Hopefully the weather should be better! Usually good around the area of site

  1. Make sure you book the Red Pennant - If you know summat may break take a spare. The Insurance covers labour you just pay for parts :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I saw the sun for about 10 minutes thisafternoon - and it stopped raining! I've managed to pull the battery cables out of the 2A (ready to make up new ones) and even washed the car! (which will be dirty again by tonight but hopefully not as brown as it was last night)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Me too, Green Mold has managed to grow right across the rear seat base of my Ford escort estate, probably due to the continuous wet weather. I drove home from work the other day with the front windows fully open in an attempt to take out the damp air and help dry the rear seat cloth. But unfortunately for me on the way home a fellow motorist drove at speed through a huge puddle that straggled the road and I wasn't quick enough to close the window which resulted in me getting soaked, the incoming water even reached as far as the inside rear screen window.

So much for me trying to dry out the car ;(

Roll on some dry weather ;)

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Think yourself lucky, here in Oz (S.A. actually) we don't see much rain Severe drought and level three water restrictions. Get caught washing your car and be prepared to hand out $315.00 or $5000.00 if caught more than once. Steve W (in Aus)

Reply to
Steve/Aus

Just been to Marseille - I saw blue skies and the sun from inside the lab, but the mistral was blowing so in the end it wasn't much warmer than home.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor