Non-standard dimensions of LR?

Odd question here:

Is there anywhere, short of measuring an example, that I can find out the measurements of a Series that are not typically listed in articles or brochures? I'm interested in building a replica, at a smaller scale, but I want to be able to use some of the authentic parts, such as the roof windows, so I need to know the radius of the curve of the roof sides. Same thing applies to the radius of the curves on the upper bodysides and the angle of the tumblehome, as well as the height of the window sections above the doors. I may have sporadic access to a Series IIA, but I don't know how soon or for how long - I live in Indianapolis, and just happened to learn that a neighbor owns two of these but they are rarely at this house.

Thanks for any help in finding out this info! :-D

Reply to
Ptrope