North Dorset landy folk up for laning?

Hello all, I now live in North Dorset and was interested in finding a few bods who might be interested in exploring a few of the lanes around the Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire border area.

I'm a GLASS and FoDRoW (Friends of Dorset Rights of Way) member but only joined FoDRoW recently, so have only been out on one trip which wasn't wonderful. An unexpectedly large number of people turned up, some in shiny trucks on road tyres so the group leader kept to open lanes on Salisbury Plain. From their web pages I think FoDRoW will be much better in future.

Are there any others around who would be interested in some mild laning? I'm not really too interested in splashing into mud baths unless they're on dedicated off-road sites as it's bad for the offroading image, and prefer to stick to two or three vehicle groups rather than convoys of trucks.

Cheers all!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'm in east cornwall but work often takes me to Bristol for a couple of days at a time.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

in article snipped-for-privacy@gate-int.tarcus.org.uk, Ian Rawlings at snipped-for-privacy@tarcus.org.uk wrote on 2/1/05 10:24:

Where abouts are you?

My better half and I live near Yeovil and regullaly go out playing in the north Dorset area. Drop me an Email and we might be able to meet up sometime.

Rory Manton

It's Not Pink It's Telemagenta

Reply to
Rory Manton