Unofficial: Laning

I'm putting together the route for the laning. I can export it so that it will run using mapping software if you have such stuff. Let me know if you want a copy of the route down the Peddars Way.

File formats I can export to are:

mmo - Memory map overlay csv - omma seperated values) rxf - Maptech

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

ill have an mmo matey :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

And also, whats the name of the memory map for that area?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Simon Isaacs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

MMO for me please .

what day you doing the lanes? Were departing Sunday... dunno If I missed owt while on hols.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Do me nicely, thankyou ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Saturday

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Umm, could I join in? Its only 30M or so from me. If so, could someone send me some details of when and where to meet.

Reply to
madhatchetman

Think i've degunged the e-mail addys, but will have it with me on memory stick anyway.

Have plotted a 3hr(ish) route so we can have chips at Hunston and head home for tea and medals. Peddars is very easy going!

Best joining point will be Gayton by the old windmill, I have sent my phone number in the e-mail addy as the time will depend on what time we decide to shove off in the morning! If we leave at 11, would mean Gayton for about 11:15-11:30

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Main one for Peddars way and the campsite area that I have is OS 1:25k series.Explorer 250 Norfolk Coast West. The very southern end of PW is map Explorer 236 Kings Lynn, Downham Market and Swaffham.

Reply to
Paul - xxx (mobile)

Simon Isaacs farted out

Thanks Simon, I have a small problem however, could you send it to paul-xxx at lineone dot net ... my newsgroup addy is hotmail and it's stripped the attachment off!

Cheers,

Reply to
Paul - xxx (mobile)