not pretty but not really OT

this maybe the cause of some distress. NOT for the faint-hearted!

teddave

Ah yes...the infamous picture....poor rangie!

Reply to
Chris Naylor

SAD, sad... sad...

Someone with that complexion should NEVER wear a RED Basque...

Black or Purple would have been far better IMO...

Reply to
Mother

Is he wearing a condom?

Andrew Renshaw

Not necessary - the Range Rover is fitted with a coil.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Twas Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:59:53 +0000 (UTC) when "teddave" put finger to keyboard producing:

rev it Rev IT!

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Poor bastard must be really hard-up!

Reply to
S A Neale

One really f*cked Range Rover!

Reply to
Bob Hobden

It used to say on my old S111, 'before jacking up vehicle....' We always wondered if anyone actually tried it.....

Detrious

Speak for yourself

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Yes that picture has been doing to rounds for some years. Perhaps he found out that particular exhaust had been set to suck instead of blow ;-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

ROFL!

So where do Freelanders come from, then?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

You've never seen a Rangie mounting a Fiesta then? :-)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew