Off roading around Oxfordshire

Hi All

Does anyone know where I can go off roading around Oxfordshire are there any quarry's or anything that have open days.

After my excellent off roading day lesson type thingy with Protrax

at the weekend I am dying to get my rangie dirty,although I might have to take the front skirt off first! Thanks Phil

p.s. thanks to Tony and Curly for the excellent day. Although my wife is not so sure about it ;-) I am winning her round, she did sound reasonably positive about one of the trips that are run to Wales!

Reply to
Phil

Whereabouts in Oxfordshire are you? And how far are you willing to travel?

I'm in Wantage and there's one or two regular events close enough for me to get to in the Lightweight.

Plus there's lots of greenlaning potential although you'll have to convince the wife that a scratched Range Rover is the way to go.

Why not join us at Bucks & Oxon 4x4 Rescue

Thatway you're not on your own! Rafe

Reply to
Rafe Aldridge

Phil,

You are welcome to join mud-club, most of the core laning/offroad events seem to be around Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and thereabouts. The link is in my .sig. I will apologise in advance to anyone offended by the out and out advert :)

Oh...and it's free to join.

Reply to
<metalthrasher