There are two 4x2 series ones on ebay!

Hi!

Just to clear up any confusuion following my post yesterday, there are actually two 4x2 ex military series ones advertised on ebay. The one I originally mentioned now has 3 bids, highest £181.

See:

Cheers, Roller

Reply to
Prof Rollerball

48

Shame about the crap lights someone has put on it. Needs a lot of work, but would make a good project for someone with a lot of spare time - and cash!

Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

teddave has a 4x2. The one with the plastic half shafts. Yours Gmacz

Reply to
Gmacz