One step closer to the edge.

The Octavia is sold on Ebay, awaiting collection and payment. Now the hunt for my first V8 LPG Rangie Classic is on. I want something to tinker with that will be pretty solid and reliable and actually hoe fixable when it does go wrong. And V8 grumble naturally, so enticing. Leather would be nice, but not essential, would be happier with cloth and working toys, with longer MOT than something that pops and farts but has nice skin, and is going to cost me a fortune in a couple of weeks.

Reply to
Elder

theres a bloke over in Denton, (Manc) with a gassed 3.9 on an L reg full Vogue SE with Leather he's looking for 3.5K it really is quite tidy but more than I would want to pay being tight as the proverbial duck ( I was noseying at it last week) he's put it in IIRC Classic Car mag in the classifieds I can get the phone number in passing if you need it Derek

Reply to
Derek

I've made the plunge and bought one that might be ratty as hell. Or might just look rough.

Probably bitten off more than I can chew. Who knows. I guess I will find out when I collect.

Reply to
Elder

I reckon you paid about the price for an LPG kit and got a car thrown in.Hopefully not much more than listed to remedy in which case it looks like a bargain good luck. Derek

Reply to
Derek

agreed. sensible price. without the lpg kit it would be worth a couple of hundred!

Reply to
Tom Woods