OT and nicked from elsewhere

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com, QrizB at snipped-for-privacy@dev.null wrote on 13/2/04 5:19 pm:

Should I send you a baby bib. Cleared out a cupboard and found a pack from the days when my lot were babies. One for every day of the week!

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com, QrizB at snipped-for-privacy@dev.null wrote on 13/2/04 5:19 pm:

The kids didn't stop talking about it for weeks. My brother said it served me right for being a short arse with a big chest.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

There's always one sm4rt4rse. Webcam.

;-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:33:09 -0000, "David French" enlightened us thusly:

wimp.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Stop this, it is getting far to silly ---- and now for something completeley differnt.

"I bought this parrot not more than an hour ago....."

Reply to
StaffBull

Four Yorkshiremen seems to be the default around these parts... :)

Reply to
wayne

in article c0j8pu$17pdhr$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-160280.news.uni-berlin.de, David French at snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net wrote on 13/2/04 7:33 pm:

I'm not going if its raining or cold;-)

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Try telling the kids of today that .They wouldn't believe you !

Reply to
Smurf

|||| Four Yorkshiremen seems to be the |||| default around these parts... :) |||| || || Try telling the kids of today that .They wouldn't believe you ! || ||

Kids? LUXURY!!!

Reply to
Richard Brookman