OT: attn ageing hippies

In a string last year we got to discussing music ( I think- its like the sixties and seventies I was there I have the photos but dont remember uch ) so for us AH's this might bring a smile back

Derek

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:08:25 GMT, "Derek" scribbled the following nonsense:

ah, one from the days of Syd Barret!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Shine on

Reply to
Mother

On or around Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:20:06 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

some fascinating old vehicles in the background, as well, although no land rovers that I could see.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

No sadly not a one now if the poster of

put a Pink Floyd backing track on I was thinking maybe ' Money'Derek

Reply to
Derek

OK where's the Landie. In those days not only were Land Rovers, Land Rovers, but Mercs were Mercs.

Can anyone tell me where the bridge was ?

Reply to
Larry

Try a Google search on "bridge"...;-) Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets