OT Beer uses strange ingredients

The Daily Mail ran a story that showed that most breweries are adding female hormones to their beer. Under a scientifically conducted test, 20 volunteers were given 10 pints of beer to drink, from a variety of different breweries. It was concluded that female hormones were added as all 20 starting talking rubbish and couldn't drive properly after.

Apologies to Nikki and other female contributors.

Made me chuckle

Reply to
TL

Was it bitter or lager?

I found it quite amusing too.

Reply to
Nikki

Can't sleep. Just sorting some washing out and then going try again. Had really bad cramp in my foot, so I came downstairs, and I was sitting outside in the garden with my Harry Potter book for ages.

Reply to
Nikki